Clinics & Services
The following clinics are available:
- Antenatal and Postnatal Checks
- Child Health Surveillance
- Heart Disease
- Anticoagulation Monitoring
- Family Planning and Contraception
- Well Woman Clinic (including HRT advice and cervical smear testing).
- Well Man
- Minor Surgery Joint Injections - available via referral by the Doctor
- Travel Vaccinations
- Dietician - available via referral
- Mental Health Counselling - via referral by the Doctor
These are held during normal surgery hours and arranged by prior appointments.
Flu vaccinations clinics are held annually in accordance with NHS guidelines.
Child Vaccination Programme
A full childhood vaccination programme is provided in accordance with National requirements.
It is a legal requirement that all children should be appropriately vaccinated and therefore our practice policy. If you have any concerns regarding the vaccination programme you are invited to discuss these with the nurse.